Thursday, December 16, 2004

rights. finally translated 孤单北半球. sorry it took so long. it was tough~!

thanks to people who helped. but mainly to evil jian. he managed to get the meaning somewhat different. *swt* but thanks for the effort!

here it is. translated as best as i can... any errors, well, do lemme know...


you accompanied me for dinners while it was ur daytime
i remembered to keep my longings for u in a safe
i looked at the stars in the sky glittering
and overheard the cowherd tell the weaving fairy to be strong

do not be afraid though we're on two different ends of the earth
send ur greetings on a magic carpet
and fly to me by the speed of light
coz even the North and Cross Stars shines bright with each other

i have not got used to not having ur arms as my pillow
your telescope can't see my loneliness from halfway across the earth
and as the tides of the Pacific Ocean follow the movements of the earth
i will patiently wait for the day when u'll come back

i have not got used to not having ur hugs to keep me warm
even thru emailed pictures to u, u can not see my loneliness halfway across the earth
how can two hearts find one another in this big world of ours
missing u everyday, my dreams are all urs to keep

No comments: