Monday, January 10, 2005

light a candle

a moment of silence.

dedicated to my fren's granma who has passed on yesterday.

and to all the christmas earthquake and tsunami victims.

and to all the carlisle flooding victims.




and to my poor car.
yes, my car.
sis crashed my car today.
smartly decided to give a mercedes a kiss.
left the mercedes red paint. (heh... just like lipstick)

and the malay guy said...
"i'm a simple and easy man."
"just follow me to the Glenmarie workshop"
"and we shall settle there"


even said to my sis...
"need to change the whole thing"
whatever 'the whole thing' meant.
penipu besar.

thank god sis didn't just blindly follow.
thank god she called dad.
and dad settled for rm200 at the workshop.

200 bucks for a dent and scratch!
crap.

my poor car.
scratches edi.
*sobs*

No comments: