Wednesday, January 19, 2005

whee hee~~~ it finally snowed!!! gateshead had a lil' snowfall in the wee hours of the 18th of january 2005. well, it wasn't much, but at least it felt and looked like winter for the first time this winter~!!! *grins*

woke up while it was snowing from the cold... i forgot to close my window~ *hahaha* what's my window doing open in the middle of the night in winter?! well, it's cos we don't have to pay for heating, it's included in my rent and therefore, my room was hot~!!! *heeehee* anyways, back to what i wanted to say... while i was closing my window, blurry-eyed me spotted a difference in my usual scenery... i saw white!!! and i was wondering, "whaa... had someone toilet-papered the front of my house?" and then i fell asleep. *hAHahHaa*

anyways, when i finally woke up at 9am today... this was the view that greeted me and made my day... ;)

--- my wonderful view ---

isn't it gorgeous?! i woke up to a whole new world of white... now does anyone agree with me why i love winter so much?! everything looks so clean and fresh... *grins* i admit, by the time i got up, most of the snow had melted away, especially the ones in front of the house leading up to the road... but still??? there was still snow~!!! ;)

hope it snows some more... and i'll post more snowwyy pics~!!! *giggles* nothing can bring me down now... not even opinion writing sps 5 for which i have to do 11 hours of preparation in order to answer it. *swt*

oh, snow... gorgeous , glorious snow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

winter snowing is probably the worst time of the year or ever in centuries of mankind and you like it? ask anyone and they will all hate living in an ice cold siberian weather.... u sure there's nothing wrong with you? - nightcrawler says the purple reebok bag is a good buy. that white one looks like the everyday ah eee in the market filling their bags with 'spinach and rainbow trouts'

YU JIAN said...

Ju On kicks ass. Word of advice : Don't play Missed Call so much unless you want to become a victim like ONE MISSED CALL.

go to www.ilovedags.blogspot.com to learn more

P.S. - Nightcrawler, me thinks you have wayyy too much time if you know what bag the old ladies buying spinach and trout carry