Saturday, March 05, 2005

WARNING : NONSENSE AHEAD

CURRENT...

LOCATION
not in newcastle, but still in the u.k.
WEATHER
it says sunny but i see rainclouds. weather forecasters are dumb.
TEMPERATURE
about 5 degrees. probably colder. see above statement.
SONG
i know him by heart. yes, the song that's playing now.
CLOTHING
sweatpants, black baby-t, and my unmentionables... *blush*
ACCESSORIES
fossil necklace, an anklet i just got from mana, and my 2 bracelets... symbolising the wonderful frenship me and my best frens have. *sigh* i miss u guys...
MOOD
bored and cold.
THOUGHTS
"what am i doing here?" "what should i blog next?" "why isn't the heater working?" "when is my fren going to come home?" "what should i do after this?" "god, i'm bored" "should i go later for the dinner thing?" "what should i wear?" "will it be colder?" "will it snow?" "will i know anyone there?" "should i call my mum?" "should i watch some movies considering the amount of dvds i have here?" "seriously, can open a dvd rental shop!!!" "god, i'm all alone!" "black dress alone or with jeans?" "should i go to town and take a walk?" "but then i can't come back into the house until fren comes home!"
FOOD/DRINK
giant muffin from greggs, plain water.

***

as u can see from the above, i am seriously bored. and it doesn't help that i am not using my lappie...

***

i just got some stuff from my minit!!! hey, it's something to me since my parents do NOT send me anything at all... except for the t.t's of money, that is. and anyways, they didn't send these to me either, they came with my fren...

a bag of jasmine green tea!!! YayY!!! (i brought like 20 packets here the other time, and i onli had 3 packets... an idiot finished the rest up for me. how greedy how rude how inconsiderate)

a rough painting of a horse. in chinese black ink. which we got free when we were in beijing a few winters back. and i'm supposed to put it up somewhere in my room as fengshui.

a crystal globe. also for feng shui purposes... but, i'm edi missing home and mana has to send me a globe... thanks so very much! :p

an anklet. the other one she sent me as my birthday present was broken by the idiot.

and 2 tiny boxes of cny cookies. one pineapple cookies, the other, some seaweed thingy. but, first thing i saw, expiry date : 28.02.2005. marvellous. wonder if i can still eat them... *hhmmmzz*

***

i apologise for the lack of interesting blogs lately. been busy with the bvc...
i just had my negotiation ASSessment yesterday. i hope i pass...

speaking of which, i had professional negligence on thursday 3.30pm... and i got a marriage proposal!!! *blush* my classmate proposed to me in french!!! *hahaha* not like i understood anyways... :p but that's another story... going back to what i wanted to say...

i'm honoured. my tutor reads this blog!!!

i admit i was mortified at first... but then, come to think of it, how cool is that? i mean, how many people know that their tutor read their blog?!?!

anyways, to the tutor...
i hope u don't find this blog in anyways offensive. it's just merely an expression of thoughts and feelings and also, on my part, an outlet for the stress of bvc and a catchment area for my thoughts. this blog does not belong to me solely, i share it with my bestest of frens... summer, autumn, spring and platinumx, the weatherman. all of whom are in malaysia. it is our way of keeping in touch, in some ways. but if i have insulted u in any ways at all, kindly accept my humble apologies. thanks for reading the blog... do feel free to leave some comments if u have any. after all, i am honoured. *grins*

now i gotta make sure i do all my work... :(

***

be going to london tomoro, coming back newcastle on the 9pm train on monday. i know chitter chatter isn't working. it's because that doodle-board.com is starting to charge. i'll fix chitter chatter up when i get back and when i'm free.

so until then, make do and use the comments if u wanna leave any msgs... *grins*

rights... i'm off. my fingers are frozen to the bone. i don't know how to turn the heater on!!! so i'm going to hide in the bed until my fren comes home. hopefully quick! ciaos!!! zhoi geen!!! adios!!! sayonara!!! byeee!!! selamat tinggal!!! zai jien!!!

3 comments:

YU JIAN said...

Wow ... go on a trip also must blog. Addiction is addictive. What am I sayin'? I dunno. Hahaha. Hope you had fun at your secret location. Lookin' forward to nasi lemak at the weekend?! SLURRRPPP

Btw, if you're readin this after Monday, check out my blog. My very first artwork being published.

To the tutor who reads her blog, HI I'M ON THE BVC TOO. You don't teach me any subjects so you might not know me. Then again, visit my blog too. www.ilovedags.blogspot.com. More free publicity.

HAHAHAHAHAA !!

ignitemyfire said...

heya hope u had a great time here...next time lemme know n advance den we can meet up...tcare..cheers!

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

jian
omg, u are sooo seeking the attention aren't u???

J_L
hehehe... don't know when the next time is going to be edii... probbly july? ;)