Tuesday, June 14, 2005

and so...

i'm in a mood of mixed emotions. it happens especially when i havn't had enough sleep and especially since...

today's the last day of the bvc.


-warning : really emotional stuff below-
afternote : well, not really. but it is emotional to me. so there.


i don't know if i should be happy or i should be sad... a part of me is screaming in joy for the fact that i've gotten thru the whole course. i've "almost" completed this path of my life which i doubted i would perform well in. "almost" because today was the due date of one of the last two assessments i had and results have yet to be released. i'm happy becos soon, i'll be going home home home! and i get to see my dearest summer and spring. oh how i miss u guys so much!!! and omg... i wanna nasi lemak and milo sangat kurang ais!!! but err, minus the 'norman' part k. oooh! and i miss my darrling purple room and my bearbear who was waiting for me on my bed...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...but unfortunately has been discovered by my baby ethan...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
his royal cute-ness all grown up...


...who has taken to dragging poor bearbear who's bigger than him around the house! pooor bearbear!

but then again, another part of me is sad that it is the end. learned so much and grew so much from the experience... made new acquaintances and we supported one another thruout this intense course. and now we're parting ways... to different parts of malaysia. going back to the way things were before this course... sort of. in fact, a dear fren has already left us in newcastle... as i'm typing this, she's most probbly in london where she leaves for brunei on wednesday...

dear eme
i'm glad to have known you. although we may not have been close, but we sure did have some fun times together eh? thanks for being u... supportive and so full of advise. take good care of urself... and keep in touch yeah? me wanna know when u gonna be called a mummy! man... if my mum was as hot as u... [>.<] anyways, u know how to find me... H E R E! *grins* leave a msg on chitterchatter or leave a comment whenever, u're free to do so... missing you already babe... *hugs*


darnnit. i'm crying again.

***

onto other stuff...

my slippers has gone into retirement edi. 9 june 2005.

was on a mission to accomplish lotsa stuff that day. and my dear 2 year old, cost less than a pound slippers, had to choose to retire. had to collect money from the finance office in uni, had to hand in the professional ethics file, had to reclaim my solicitors' negligence opinion which i handed in 2 months ago, had to print my family plan out, had to go to the bank... and whaddaya know? on my way to uni, my slipper broke. well, i dunno how to describe it best...

so had to drag my feet all the way to the finance office first since i was nearest to it... looking like some pathetic woman who has a broken ankle or something cos it was also on the way to the doctors. an elderly lady passed by and she stopped to ask if i was alright. well, bless her heart. anyways, after completing my first mission, i had to drag my feet all the way to sutherland building where majority of people where there. thank god!

"use staplers!"
"rubberband!"
"what size are u? i'll go buy u a pair now"
u guys are the best~ u know who u are...

but credit so has to go to ren who managed to save the day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
FIXED! with a rubberband!!!

thank u so much ren.

managed to hand in my pro ethics file, reclaim my opinion, print my plan out...

and added more new missions and completed them too!

...went to the library, doodled around... and then, ero bakamono accompanied me to shop for a new pair of slippers! i hate shopping without planning first... and i never know what to get. and true enough, after walking around with a 'fixed' slipper, i did not see anything i really fancy... that and also for the fact that they all cost more than a pound! *lol*

but... i did managed to get these from marks and spencers...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
GIANT COOKIES!!!!!

yumminess~

***

finally, time to start on my book reading... *nerd* [>.<]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

got the book for £3.21 at asda. about 20p CHEAPER than in tesco. *lol*

***

moodswinging again... damn...

waterfall of tears

1 comment:

YU JIAN said...

anosa ... anosa ....

EMO cukup ...

Dilys the jiwang Queen, datte bayooh!