Monday, August 22, 2005

part 2 - graduation class of 2005 & dinner


and so, part 2 is finally here...

sleeping randy. words fail me as i try to express how grateful i am that u r here helping me thru. all i can say is thanks. thanks so much.

...i'm really very lazy to properly blog it but here goes... my half-hearted sleepy attempt... let the pics talk for themselves k?

and sorry. sorry for being mendoksey.

date : 18 july 2005
location : northumbria university, city hall, happiness


opening ceremony of convocation 2005... and... guess who's looking pretty funny on stage???


the photos are really dark. i tried my best to brighten them up a bit. so pardon the poor quality.

couldn't stop laughing... *lol*

note : do homework or else rf will poke u with the long sword! *lol*

thoughts : his shoelace is undone!!!


ren & evidence lecturer - michael stockdale; err,dunno, jim gray, dunno, lena, ren, dunno; me & boh; margub, james & may.


jen & azzy (oops! i mean ramachandran); ren & linus; elena, charlton & me; blake & me.


soo hoon, me & laulau; leonne & me; shameena & me.

the following shots were taken in the moot court... SUB 212. the place where almost all our advocacy takes place... where we learn the skills to be a barrister.


may, me, ren, jen & lena; ren, lena, me, may, jen, jian & azzy; ren taking oath & jian starting to ask questions edi... patience!!!; lester, tze chin & ren.

thoughts : i miss j.o.!!!


see what meena got for me???; random shots with meena & deeda... *grins*

note : mortarboard is ugly...


anthony, jian & charlton; jian, jen, me & ren; throwing the ugly mortarboard; we fight the wind... ren, jian, jen, me & azzy.

enuff pics... go home take rest... and it's out for dinner at happiness...

laulau was the organiser... *lol*


the future great barristers & parents; us again without parents; inti-ans; the food...

note : tak sedap. too salty... never never ever again. but thanks laulau!!!



ok now i am sleepy... move! shoo!


---e n d---


coming soon... part 3...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

urmm... what kinda comments are that? *frowns*

cool..lotsa of renren's pics. yay!!! *grins*

"the photos are really dark. i tried my best to brighten them up a bit. so pardon the poor quality." .... eh eh, why i "terasa" one... my cam eh?? :P

and again, RF is NOT funny on stage...! Stop laughing at him! Grrr!!! *poke winter with PARANG*

and i love that minute, little owl.. *plans to steal it*

seeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuu