Friday, September 15, 2006

one week...

so thus it's been exactly one week since my chambering days ended. and what a week it has been.

preparing and filing my "borangs 6, 7 and 8", "sijil pengesahan", "notis perbicaraan", "afidavit penyampaian"... doing photocopying... arranging things... moving and clearing up my table... cleaning up my room... making my claims... filing and serving my call papers... obtaining my call date... following jian back up to penang... following him whilst he continue with his filing and serving of his own call papers... obtaining his call date... shopping... eating... playing on the beach...

*phew*

speaking of call dates... i've gotten mine and so has jian.

mine's on thursday, OCTOBER 5th.
jian's on friday, OCTOBER 6th.


so that just means two things....

...either one, we rush up and down kl and penang... OR
..........two, we just miss each other's call.

i hope it's not the latter!

there're some photos to be posted up but i can't seem to be able to transfer the photos from jian's phone nor from my phone into jian's lappie (which sucks obviously! *grins*).


so just make do with the words and when i am back home in my room (which is tomoro)... i'll try to update again.

until then... signing off from the beautiful pearl of the orient.

No comments: