Wednesday, May 16, 2007

teachers' day


since it is teachers' day...

this is my shout-out to all the teachers in my life thus far...

...starting with...

-my parents-
for teaching me so many things (good and bad) i shall not list them down lest i fall asleep or bore people to death or i might just find myself typing until tomorrow morning and still am not done.

-my kindy school teachers, ms anne & ms tam-
(i think those were their names *embarassed*)
for teaching me my abc's and 123's and giving me homework too at the wee young age of 4/5/6...

-puan nor azimah, puan kesh ong, cik jeannie (now known as puan jeannie), puan gordave, encik salleh, encik rosli husain, cik nurul-
to my teachers in primary school... for everything you taught me.
yes, puan gordave too... she may be scary but she had a heart of gold

-my chinese tuition teacher, ms lee-
for patiently teaching me to read and write in mandarin including learning chinese calligraphy... which unfortunately to this day, i have yet to completely master. i still hold the brush wrongly!!! *embarrased*
for putting up with our antics whenever we get naughty and not want to have lessons and we lock you in the toilet. we're so very sorry!

-my primary school tuition teacher, ms yong-
for trying to pound into that little head of mine mathematics, malay, english, "alam & manusia all in one sitting... =P

-puan goh, puan chelva, puan nancy chan, mrs tan, puan norani, puan yip-
thank you all... esp puan norani for worrying so hard i would not pass my chemistry and for looking so relieved when you heard what i got for spm chemistry.

-mrs leong-
for turning me into a math freak... additional maths too for that matter. but i got my As!!! and i'm in the wrong profession where everyone declares that we're damn lousy in maths and i'm probbly the only one refuting such declaration.

-ms kanchana, ms kalpana, mr aru, mr kalai, ms suzy-
yes, mr kalai too!
for not failing me in my law subjects!!!

-mr & mrs tan & devano-
for taking me in as an attachment student and for letting me learn so much in a space of 9 months! for making me responsible for whatever i did.

-andrew hutchinson, chris rose, chris rogers, j.o.-
for 'showing' us the way life is for barristers!!!

-my friends-
to each and everyone of you... for the various life lessons you taught me.

-chambees!!!-
you know who you guys are... my chambering period wouldn't have been that much fun if it weren't for you guys.

-my darling smoomoo!-
for teaching me to love myself, to have faith in myself and for so many lessons you have yet to teach me... *hugs* for all the football lessons you've been giving me. for all the movies/songs/artistes/actors/actresses/monkey god/monkeys/firefox/artic fox... you've enlightened my mind to... *grins*

and last but not least...
-my boss and my kakak!-
thank you for still tolerating my dumb-dumb questions and my blur face and my extremely confused looks!!!

if i left out anyone it's not because i'm not grateful for you. it's because at the moment i can't quite remember your names (this explanation ain't helping... isn't it?).


THANK YOU ALL!!!

No comments: