Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I LOVE MY NEW PHONE!!!


i really really love my new phone!

i blew this month's expenses by getting this phone but... i don't change my phones as often as spring! (oops... hehehehe... sorry spring... =P) but i really really love this phone! well, not as much as i love my rokr e1 but nevertheless...

the sound ain't as great as rokr e1... no surround sound speakers... no fancy light sensor thingy... not white... no java games pre-installed...

but the camera is like 3.2 megapixels with autofocus!!! my phone has the same megapixels as my camera!!! =P

see... see the piccys... *grins*

photos taken at jian's condo...




and and... it has a panoramic function!!! my camera doesn't have that...







cool ain't it????

oh, i just realised... in my excitement, i didn't mention what phone i've been talking about... *ehehehhe*

it...

......is...

...........the...

..................new...

..........................samsung...

........................................u700!!!

super gorgeous i tell you!!! *happy*
no regrets getting blowing my expenses for the phone... =)



No comments: