Sunday, December 19, 2004

r a i n + c o l d a i r = i c e b a l l s !!!

whee hee!!! it hailed just now!!!

loadsa small iceballs came falling down from the skies! making loadsa noise when they hit my windows!!! bouncing off the ground!!! my mat outside the house turned white, all covered in ice!!!

eh? how big were they? urmm... u know the ice cream "solero shots"? well, they were about slightly smaller than those lime iceballs u find in "solero shots"...

*swt* *HuTt* *nosebleed* ( <-- familiar responses from my best fren... *grins*)


ok ok... i know, that's nothing worth yelling and being all hyped up about.

BUT, it means something to me... snow is coming!!! whee hee!!! hahaha... i know i'm nuts, but i can't help it... i LOVE snow... it's the best thing about winter!!! can hardly wait...

hahaha... anyways, i'm off to bed... hopefully when i wake up tomoro morn, my world would be a clean beautiful patch of white! *grins*

No comments: