Friday, December 17, 2004

thank you for being you

Ill never break your heart or make you cry,
Longing for you always and forever,
Only you can make me feel this way,
Very very hard to live without you,
Everytime everyhour everyminuite i miss you,
Your smile and laughther just mesmerizes me,
Over and over again ill say i love you,
Undying love is what i have for you,
Do what i must to make you smile always,
Ive promise i would never leave you,
Loving you each and single day everyday,
You will always be my one and only,
Somehow you make me a better man,
Till the day i die ill never stop loving you,
An angel sent from heaven thats what you are,
Never have anyone made me feel so loved,
You make me feel strong and weak at the same time,
Every night ill think of you before i sleep,
Even my heart wont deny my love for you,
You are the sun and shining star the light of my life,
Everlasting love i want to give to you,
Help me for i have fallen in love with you!

No comments: