Tuesday, June 21, 2005

it's been almost a week since i blogged. been working for 4 days in a row. terribly exhausted. 2 days at metrocentre... and 2 days in washington galleries. a grand total of almost 36 hours of work in 4 days!

i like washington galleries better than metrocentre. it's not as busy as metrocentre and the takings aren't as much... but it is nicer there. besides, the hours are shorter... at metrocentre i work maximum 11 hours a day whereas at washington galleries, maximum hours would be 8 and a half hours a day.

w.g. is nicer too cos i don't really have to worry about itchy fingers... the people there are either too young or too old to actually steal! just the other day at metrocentre, i lost an £8 earrings to itchy fingers. a group of geordie kids came by and not to be discriminative or anything but it's the truth, these kids just can't be trusted. they mess around and i don't have eyes around the whole stall. sheesh... and i have to pay for it... oh well, thank god it's just earrings and not the necklaces that got stolen... otherwise i'll die.

another reason why i like w.g. is becos... the cashpoint is just soo near the stall... no excuse for anyone to say "i don't have any cash on me". *grins* besides, me stall just beside sainsbury and near the entrance, need i say more?

anyways, just sooo tired... i need a goood rest. me aim tomoro, clean my room... go to town for some jogging pants, black working pants, comfortable black shoes... then mebbe gonna go over to jesmond and go jogging. my mum laughed when she heard me say i wanna go jogging. i hope no one else is laughing now... [>.<] oh come on, support me in my attempts to diet and be healthy! my aim, slim down and gain stamina before convocation! sleeepy time... zzzZZZzzz....

No comments: