Friday, December 09, 2005

I AM...


... BLOGGING AT WORK!!! *lol*

... *yawn* sleepy and bored.

... *sigh* missing my sleeping cow!

... supposed to be working... and I AM!

... blogging and case searching at the same time!

... also listening to the few songs on the ipod on my phone.

... tired. slept late last night cos of NARNIA...

... waiting for 11.30am to crawl by to see my Master.

... wishing it is 12.30pm now so i can leave for lunch and then putrajaya.

... going to ask for leave from my Master for the x'mas hols.

... going to sabah for x'mas hols.

... missing my sleeping pig!

... hating this case research. M'sia Lexis Nexis sucks!

... running out of things to say that starts with "I AM..."

... avoiding phone calls that asks if anyone's free.

... wishing this weekend would last forever.

... missing my sleeping conda!

... going to steal half-day off work!!!

... pretending my researches are due today/monday to avoid more work!

... wanting to go back and snuggle and sleep!

... going back to concentrating 50% on my research again!



BUBBYEEES!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy,

You are just one Lucky Chic!...getting to blog while at work, needless to say enjoying iTunes, half day leave...*mouth drooping* and having someone waiting for you at starbucks?!?! So, wake up and get yourself 101% into work *whip& spank* and not 50%.

Muahahahahaha.......

While me *yawnsssss* off to bed now.Fleece sheet just lure you to bed during winter, damn! Always finding excuses not to do my project^_^

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YU JIAN said...

missing my dear Milfa .... so much.

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

missy ele...

come join me here!!! *grins*
seriously do... they are hiring!!!
come come fill up this chambering room. make it happening! like it was reputedly used to be...

***

smoomoo...

missing my dearest mr ongky very very muchy!!!