Sunday, March 05, 2006

shoe shopping


do u think guys enjoy following their girl friends/significant other/fiance/wife/mother/sisters to go shoe shopping?

somehow i hav this theory that they do...
wanna know why?

well, firstly, they follow to a shoe shop, and then they seat themselves down right in front/inside the shoe shop and then secretly enjoy the show in front of them... whilst feigning boredom and irritation.

what show?

well... the sight of countless of women/girls bending down picking shoes up.

hahaha... i think i'm crazy. but don't u think my theory has a certain ring of truth to it???

2 comments:

YU JIAN said...

YES, agreed. Did you base this blog partly on my gleeful face and enjoyment each time I follow you into a shoe shop?

You hit the "bending down part" right on the spot. *perverted grin*

LONG LIVE THE SHOE SHOP

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

PARTLY.

i realised u were the only guy who would follow me into shoe shops... not to help me find a nice shoe BUT to check out other things...

and the theory came to me when i was out shoe shopping with summer in vincci 1utama...