Friday, March 17, 2006

this is what happens...



...when u get all stressed up at work and can no longer think straight...

dear smoo, i know u hate it that i work late.
i wish i didn't have to. but my work load is excessive.
and this is the shit we'll have to go thru, until the day we climb up the food chain.
but i'm getting there and it is paying off.


...

*hugs and kisses*
u're my BIG BIG BIG time stress reliever.
just the sound of ur voice brightens up my crappy day.
sorry to make u worry so much.





my lil' stress reliever.

by the way... if u think the names on the board don't quite make sense, they probbly do since i renamed the 18th floor peeps. *grins*

and if any of u 18th floor gurls ever read this blog... gosh, u're so free.. may i delegate my work to you???
DROP A LINE OF HELLO!!!

1 comment:

dogbone said...

Heheh, who's more free... the ones reading or the one who has all the time to draw stuff n snap pics at work? :P