Wednesday, October 04, 2006

flaming lamborghini



and then it was saturday...

decided to take my besties and our respective better halves out for a celebratory dinner (why am i celebrating myself growing older???)... and so we all ended up in
SOULed OUT, desa sri hartamas.

managed to get a table despite it being a saturday night thanks to ghee who made a reservation for me.

the food the atmosphere the service the ambience the company... purrfect.


everyone stuffed silly with food... happy hour still going on... table cleared of dishes...


...and then suddenly a cake plops down in front of me... and i was FORCED to put on a hairband with lotsa lotsa candles on it...


...as if my cake isnt almost a fire hazard, they want me to turn into one myself... =.="


next thing i know, SOULed OUT staff and my pals were singing "happy birthday" to me... and it isn't officially my birthday yet.

(i haven't any photos of the night becos i did not bring my camera... the only person with camera has YET to send ME the pics! *cough* GHEE *cough*)

this is the one and only photo i have and it's a photo of a photo... how lame is that???



yes, that ugly thing on my head is the flaming candles hairband. such an atrocity should be banned!!!



after we were all caked out..... ghee, jie, sue and ming started acting all suspiciously. next thing i know, jie and ming bought me a...........

............
........

....
...

...FLAMING LAMBORGHINI!!!

(no pics again... *cough* GHEE *cough*)

it was only around 9pm saturday night and already i had one black russian and now i have to down a flaming lamborghini. die.....

...and i have to drive!!!

omg, the feeling of the hard liquor going down... BURNING!!! instantaneous redness instantaneous woooziness........

thank god jian can drive and so he drove me, sue and ming to damansara jaya giant to buy water (for me) and beer (for the two guys) with me giving instructions as to which way to go. yes, i was still kinda sober.

NOT!

after arriving at damansara jaya and parking, we walked into giant and grabbed the relevant stuff... paid at the cashier... before i said "omg, i'm gonna pass out" and grabbed hold of jian and didn't let go.

according to sue, i went from red to white in less than a second. yeah, i almost passed out. we had to wait around the cashier area of giant for quite some time before i was ok to walk back to the car. and meet up with ghee and jie to follow them all the way to damansara perdana to go to their fren's house for some games and some drinking session. more games than drinking though...

what a night... oh, what a night...

No comments: