Friday, October 13, 2006

more fire???



and then it was sunday...

surprisingly... i didn't wake up with a splitting headache nor some major hangover. i was alrights!

but didn't do anything much until it was time for dinner...

...where my parents brought me, jian and my sisters to the damansara seafood village place...

...for steamboat... SEAFOOD steamboat at that...

(and we were waited on by patrick teoh...)


mmmmm... seafoooooddd........



COOOK COOOOK!!!



and then after being stuffed silly, we went home... to cut cake...

FINALLY GET TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY ON THE DAY ITSELF WITH MY FAMILY!!!




AND ALSO WITH MY SMOOOO!!! *grins*


why ur face so red?



and on monday night, we had dinner with my colleagues... pammie, mellie, peipei, azzy, farrie, levvie, valerie & "fren" at chef & brew. THANKS YOU GUYS!!!


and it's pressies time..........



me got a dress from both ghee & sue...

I LOVE IT!!! THANKS U BOTH!!!


and me got lilies from valerie and "fren"!!!

u didn't really have to u know, considering u didn't know about it at all! but thanks for the flowers and thanks for dinner too!!!


thanks pammie, melly, peipei, azzy, hiddie, rinnie and allllll for the lil' guess bag... =)



and what did my smoo get me???



TADAAA!!! PRESENTS GALORE!!!

oh i love you so much!!!



so very very very much. u spoil me so u really do!



and so we've come to the end of this 3 part series...


THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

YU JIAN said...

Whoa.

I see you've updated your Photoshop skills. Outfocus the background eh? Niceeeeeeeeeeee.

Very nice. Now how bout a post on your Long Call?!!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

lucky, lucky ger....fiesta man!

and my my, its obvious who's prettiest in the family!

me!!! ahaha... kidding!!

see ya soon!

have u found ss in z**o?

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

jian : u really impatient u know. =P

renren : have i found ss in z**o? what's that? don't understand...