Monday, February 21, 2005

dance of the snowflakes vs the almighty sun

Hosted by Photobucket.com

*hahAha* i just love garfield... ain't he cuteee??? especially now that he's wearing a red scarf!

anyways...

it's finally snowing!!! woke up at 8am and SNOWWW!!! *grins* this time it is truly a winter wonderland!!! and it was still snowing... i had the pleasure of watching the snowflakes dance outside my window. *sighhzz*

but first, this was how it looked like yesterday... slight snow...


and then, this morn at 8plus am...


poor neighbours' cars and plants all covered in snow...


i ran out into the snow to take piccys at about 11 am...


me with rosy cheeks and sleepy eyes and snowflakes!!!


kids made this snowman...


and then we had the sun... gosh, so bRighT!!! sunglasses please...


the weather is fickle-minded.
snow. sun. snow. sun. snow. sun. snow. sun.
rain. hail. snow. rain & hail & snow. sun.
rain. sun. snow. sun...
who's gonna win???
snow vs sun.

as i type this, the weather has decided to snow again... *grins*
just what i needed... the one thing that can lift my spirits up.
even if it was for awhile...

i swore in a
previous post that i will not give a f*ck about what people say about me. but the past few days, comments by someone i thought was a friend (whom i shall call as J) actually got to me. it really hurt... actually, it hurts a lot.

mebbe J's view of me has been like that from the start. mebbe it changed somewhere along the way. i wouldn't know... but J has no right in talking about me like that. i have been nothing but sincere in all my friendships and yet J says otherwise. i have yet to complain about J or talk bad about J, and yet...

never would i imagine that i would care about what J said this much. soOo much so that i've lost my appetite to eat. today i only had dinner. same for yesterday. except for the brief venture out into the snow today, i did not leave my room at all until dinner time. but i know this cannot go on... i still have a life to live. but i never thought i would have to put on my mask again... a smiley faced mask which i wore 7 years ago and which took me sometime before i took it off again.

i will not confront J. i still see J as my fren no matter what. i'm trying my best to ignore and pretend nothing happened. i hope i can manage... no, i should be able to. i've got the snow to cheer me up and keep my attention on it instead. :)

in other news, to keep my mind off that topic... been surfing the net and i saw this news...

"Victoria Beckham Gives Birth To Third Son"


geeez... first there's Brooklyn, and then there's Romeo... and now, Cruz Beckham!!! whoaaa... she's amazing. 3 sons... *sigh* she's lucky to have a gorgeous husband (though his voice is kinda turn off) and 3 healthy sons AND still look so good! *sheeesh* i wanna get married and have kids too!!! NOW!!! :P

and more news...

"Baby Stable After Second Head Removed"


gosh... how creepy. imagine, u have a second head which is completely a parasite (not that it's a pest or something....) but can blink its eyes and smile!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee geliii!!!!! get that image of me having another head outta my mind!!! look outside look outside...

just looked outside my window and it's still snowing!!! *yipppeee*
though... i wonder how i'm gonna get to uni in my suit and heels for my mock advocacy in the morn... *hhmmmzz*

6 comments:

YU JIAN said...

Who's J?!?!?! I hope it ain't me coz I got ... *gasp* a J in my initial!! Hehehe, if it was, then watever I said, intentional / otherwise, whatever I'm going to say in future / whenever the situation arises, I'M SORRY. This is my exclusion liability clause... Feel better, kiddo. ;)

www.ilovedags.blogspot.com

suelynn said...

hmm.. J?
hmm.. J = Jian .. !!!
hoR!! Jian! wat did u do?? ;p

hey dilys, you look so beautiful with rosy cheeks and sleepy eyes..
for real wei.. you do!! and bonuses for being fair sumore =D

oitz jian, im kidding la..

Shamz said...

Hmmmm well im new to this blog thing :) so wus jus clickiing the next blog button .came here so thought would say hello :)

Regards
shamz
aka kill khalsa

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

shamzwell... hello!!! thanks for dropping by. hope this blog didn't bore u... :p

cheryleeyerrmz... thanks? *blush* aiyo, don't like that larr... shy larrr...... ;)
*sniff* jian forced me to co-emcee and made a fool of meself! :p

jianurmms... it ain't u. i just randomly picked a letter of the alphabet to represent J...
tho'... by ur so-called "exclusion liability clause", it sounds as though u have been talking about me!!! :p have u?!!

suelynn said...

yes he has!!
HAHha.. to me!!
He said hor.. that you were his co-emcee and that you did really well ;)

hey, but at least you had fun rite =D
And according to a friend from newc uni, "the event was... err.. sh*t. the only thing nice was the emcees."

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

geee... shucks...well, i had a great master!!! :)