Tuesday, September 20, 2005

-a simple shoutout-




firstly to...

my sweet sweet bbsitters... aunty ele and aunty ren

THANK YOU...
...for bbsitting me when papa-ong goes to work.
...for putting up with papa-ong's incessant phone calls and demands.
...for ordering and collecting the cheesecake.
...for the surprise at ur place.
...for the 'u-guys-know-what'. *grins*
...for making my weekend the best ever.

lurve u loads aunty ele and aunty ren!!! *hugs*


secondly to...

my almost 'housemates'... azzy and jen

TERIMA KASIH...
...for letting me rot in ur place most of the times.
...for the surprise.
...for rides in the m3.
...for letting me do the steamboat at ur place.
...for the pressie.
...for this wonderfully memorable weekend.


3rdly to...

those who sms-ed me... summer, summer, spring, platx and eme

XIE XIE...
...especially to summer for sms-ing me TWICE.
...spring for waking me up with her sms.
...platx and eme for remember-ing.


4thly to...

those who msg-ed me... krisho, wuikeong, dinghy, neth, boonz, yeeching, meena, deeda, qwee, nana and esther

ARIGATO...
...just for remember-ing.

5thly to...

shin & von

MERCI...
...for the roast chicken. *lol*


and last but never the least ... most importantly ...

jian dearest...

GRACIAS...
...for helping me carry all my steamboat supplies.
...for carrying that huge cardboard box.
...for Green Street.
...for arranging everything.
...for the surprise.
...for tipu-ing me.
...for el torero, paella, sangria, calamares, sausagethingy.
...for tgif, diet pepsi, tropical sundae.
...for toby.
...for n-u parker17.
...for helping with the steamboat.
...basically for everything. the list will just go on and on and on...
...simply for u.

i havn't grown sick of hearing myself say thank u yet. thanks sooo much for making this weekend the most memorable ever. u made me feel like the luckiest, the happiest and the most contented person alive. *huggs* and *kisses* till we both run outta breath.


psst... happy mooncake festival everyone!

No comments: